What personal information do we accumulate from the people that visit our website?
When registering or placing your free-trial order on our site, as appropriate, you might be asked to enter your name, email, mailing address, contact number to help you with your better experience.
When do we accumulate your information?
We accumulate information from you when you place a free-trial, fill out an application or enter your information on our site.
How do we use your details?
We may use the information we acquire from you when you place free-trial order, respond to a survey or exchanging of information for marketing, browsing the website, or use particular other website features in the following ways:
- To customize user’s experience and allow us to provide the sort of content and product offerings where you are most interested.
- To permit us better service for you in giving an answer to your customer support requests.
- To process your free-trial orders quickly.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not store user’s information into our site, so we actually need not to protect any. Despite this scenario, our website is scanned for security and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to your site as safe as you can.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You are able to choose to get your personal computer warn you whenever a cookie has been sent, or you can make to carefully turn off all cookies. You can do that through your internet browser (like WEB BROWSER) configurations. So take a look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
We do not include or offer third-party services on our website.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Process orders also to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We might send you more information related to your order or desired service also.